0: Vad varje vampyr som överlevt mer än 1 vecka vet (dvs vad du vet om du inte har Kindred Lore): Du behöver dricka blod. Solljus är dåligt. Eld är läskigt.
1. But a Whelp * Basic understanding of the necessities (blood) and the banes (fire, sunlight, and wooden stake) of a vampire's existence * Caine was the first -Power comes from the blood, depending on one's distance from Caine * Elders often say that they are owed loyalty due to their closeness to Caine * Some say Kindred war among themselves, for various reasons * Rough knowledge of those clans they most commonly encounter * Some say the world will come to an end when the eldest awake--yah right, whatever * Know many common Kindred specific terms *
2. Still Mostly Unfamiliar * Knows of the existence of the Camarilla, Sabbat, and Anarch sects * Has heard the rumor that Elders war against each other through their Childer, and this may or may not be believed * May have heard a few scraps of prophesy either about the First days or Gehenna from the Book of Nod. * Probably hasn't read anything though * Understands the Embrace, Blood Bond, Diablerie * Can give short descriptions (equal to the descriptions in the main rulebook) for 7-9 clans * May have heard vague rumors about something called Golconda
3. Broad Familiarity with the Legends * Can name the 13 clans and knows the descriptions from the main rulebook * Has a basic understanding of the primary Disciplines * Can identify which clans naturally possess these Disciplines * May have heard rumors about some of the rare clan-specific disciplines * Has heard of the Book of Nod, possibly seen a page or two * Knows several of the legends of the First Days or Gehenna * Has a rough knowledge of major events in Cainite History, such as the First City, Second City, Carthage, Anarch Rebellion, Founding of the Camarilla and Sabbat * Knows many of the old terms and their meanings * Can name a couple of the Antediluvians and has heard rumors of the Inconnu * May know something about Golconda * Understands the traditions surrounding Elysium
4. Knows a Few of the Great Secrets * Basic knowledge of the minor bloodlines * Can name many Antediluvians and many of the major Methuselahs * Probably read significant passages from the Book of Nod * Knows many of the legends of the First Days and the Signs of Gehenna * Has a vague understanding of what the Inconnu are * Knows the Commandments of Caine
5. What the Elders Keep to Themselves * Detailed knowledge of Kindred history (this knowledge will likely be slanted from the Kindred's own background) * Basic knowledge of the disciplines available to the minor bloodlines * Know the legends surrounding the Diablerie of the Antediluvians (Saulot, Brujah, Cappadocius) * Has probably seen the equivalent to a full copy of the Book of Nod (although several drastically different versions exist) * Knows many of the common interpretations of the First Days and Signs of Gehenna * Knows some general details about the Jyhad and who the some of the real players are